Call for Abstracts
Deadline: Monday, November 4, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT
You may stop and save your work at any time
- Oral Presentation | Submissions must agree to submit a manuscript to the American Journal of Surgery (AJS) if selected. If not selected, your submission will automatically be considered for a Quick Shot or ePoster presentation.
- Video | Submissions must not exceed 8 minutes in length, sound is optional and .mp3, .mp4 or .mov formats only. A written abstract must accompany your video.
- ePoster | ePoster submissions will be considered for a non-podium presentation. No manuscript submission required.
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 500 words
- Only 1 graph, photo or table is accepted per submission (.jpg format only)
- Videos must not exceed 8 minutes, sound optional (.mov, .mp3 or .mp4 formats only)
- No reference to the authors or the institution should appear within the abstract body or video
You will need the following information before you submit your abstract.
- Principal Contact & Presenter Information (name, phone number & email)
- List of Authors
- Abstract body (500 words or less)
- 1 photo/chart/table – .jpg only (optional)
- 1 Video – .mov, .mp3, .mp4 (video submissions only)
- 2 Self-Assessment Questions
DUPLICATE PRESENTATION/SUBMISSION POLICY
Papers and other works presented to the Congress must not have been published or presented at a major regional or national scientific meeting prior to presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting, except by prior arrangement with the Program Committee. Failure to comply with this stipulation may result in a 2-year ban on the sponsoring/ senior author and/or the submitting author, on presenting work at the Annual Scientific Meeting, as determined by the Program Committee and with approval of the Executive Committee.