Accessing the American Journal of Surgery Online
- Go to the URL address http://www.ajsfulltextonline.com/
- Click on Activate Your Online Access. If you have an existing profile, login under “Existing User”. If not, complete the registration. Once complete go to step 3.
- Under the section labeled “I purchased this journal subscription”, enter your Subscriber Account Number (xxxxxx-x) in the appropriate field along with your last name (the way it appears on your mailing label from your journal). If you don’t have a mailing label, please enter your account number in the appropriate field. In the lastname field, enter your last name in capital letters.
- Click on Claim Access
The journal will then be accessible via computer or mobile device.
Mobile Device Instructions
The NEW iPad® & iPhone® Edition of The American Journal of Surgery
The upgraded functionality and new features are sure to enhance your reading and browsing experience. So upgrade today!
With the new version, you can:
- Download issues while reading: no need to wait
- Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
- Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
- Organize and manage content and storage on your device
Not registered yet? Get the app by following the next 2 steps:
- Register for access (see instructions above)
- Download the app